Develop Your Visibility With The Creation Of A Professional Website
Our web design team has over a decade of experience in the key areas of design, development and custom coding.
Using only the latest, fastest, and most secure technology, we develop solutions tailored to each of our clients.
Our design experts will conceptualise the site of your dreams, with an intuitive and attractive design.
Why Invest In A Website?
Creating a professional website is essential for many reasons:
- Your customers can find the information they require, or order your products 24/7!
- 70% of people have already done a search to buy a product or service: not having a site can be detrimental and limit your growth. It is a complementary tool to other forms of marketing or sales, because your site can be accessed and browsed all over the world!
- You will be able to promote your products and services, and your brand, and share information through tutorials, videos, and FAQs for recurring questions.
- Promote your business online, according to your objectives and your strategy, thanks to effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Stand out in search engine results (Google, Bing, or Opera) and promote your website alongside your social networks. These are two very powerful complementary tools.
How Long Does It Take To Create A Website?
Let’s be honest: fast, cheap, and high quality are criteria that don’t usually go together.
The time spent to create a site differs according to multiple criteria:
- The type of site,
- The desired level and complexity of functionality,
- The level of formatting and design detail,
- The quantity and quality of pre-existing content (if any).
Conrad-Media generally offers a website delivery between 4 and 6 weeks.
During development of your site, we can implement a temporary holding page. This allows you to inform your customers and prospects of the creation of your site, and allows you to collect valuable information such as website users’ names email addresses for newsletter subscriptions or follow-up contact..
Our Brochure Sites
At Conrad-Media, we create turnkey sites, tailor-made to meet your needs 100%.
We take care of the purchase and installation of your domain name, as well as system setup & hosting. All our sites are responsive (suitable for all devices: desktop, smartphones, & tablets).
Some of our website development steps include the following:
- Preliminary meeting to identify the prospect’s needs. We typically send some questions in advance to help us prepare.
- Drafting specifications. At Conrad-Media, we ensure we follow and implement the latter to the letter, in order to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
- We analyse the current situation, the strategic and technical needs and the competition.
- Quotation and signature of the contract. We will also give you a delivery date at that time.
- It is important to establish a coherent strategy from the start to be effective. Would you like to promote your services? An event? Improve your brand image? Acquire new customers and prospects? This will all need different approaches.
- Content creation. This will either be defined by the client, or drafted by our copywriters. We also colate and edit all the graphic content as necessary.
- Graphic work and design of the site – Our design team ensures that your site is modern and relevant, and reflects your visual and corporate identity.
- Integration of content and layout, technical settings of the site and technical SEO work.
- Final adjustments with reviews and approvals from the client. Go-Live is only initiated once all work is completed, with the approval of all stakeholders.
- Training is available if the client wishes to update the site internally.
Conrad-Media is committed to producing sites that are optimised and compliant:
- Responsive design and intuitive navigation (User Experience),
- Content quality, optimised and consistent,
- SEO friendly, fast page speeds and load times, optimised content and site structure.
Convert Website Users
Our Brochure Site
The price of a showcase site depends on several factors and is calculated according to the needs of each customer.
Creating a showcase site is a worthwhile investment for any business, and if built correctly, can grow and scale with a business for many years.
Let Conrad-Media get you started on the right track.
What You Get
Dynamic WordPress CMS Website (5+pgs)
- WordPress CMS
- 5 or more pages
- Dynamic content (for regular updates)
- SEO optimised structure
- Hosting and basic email included
The Advantages Of WordPress As A CMS
Creating a WordPress site means making sure you have a site that is your own. Fast, reliable, powerful, easily optimised for SEO, secure, and supported by the majority of web specialists s, WordPress runs 43% of all websites on the Internet (benchmark).
WordPress allows natural growth and evolution of your site, as your business grows or needs evolve. New Product Pages, or additional functionality can easily be installed, as opposed to creating every functionality from scratch. Have you decided to sell online? We can turn your brochure site into an e-commerce shop!
Our Website Development Strengths
To ensure best results, creation of a professional websites should be done by professionals. At Conrad-Media we have over a decades’ experience in website design and development. We stay in direct and regular contact with our customers and create a relationship of trust over the long term.
- Subject to deadlines, technical constraints and a precise budget? We work hand in hand with you to find the most suitable solutions.
- Our multidisciplinary teams of developers make it possible to add an almost infinite number of functionalities and integrations to your site,
- We work internationally, and can translate website content into several languages, including English, French, and German,
- We take the creation of your site to heart, and offer maintenance, SEO and content creation services to help you make the most of your site.
- Conrad-Media has skilled project managers who coordinate the work of the various service providers you may need. Photographers, photo editing, drafting of your T&Cs, and even film by drone. We provide end-to-end solutions for your online presence.